Sunday 26 January 2014

Racing Starts Tomorrow!!

Miami OCR starts tomorrow! Spent today making sure the boat was all ready to go and although I showed up at the boat park super early to make sure that I breezed through at the beginning of measurement, I had forgotten to put the country code on my sail so my planning didn't work out quite as planned... Got it all sorted and ended up going out for a short unplanned sail with Brenda Bowskill and Corinne Peters.
This year there will be live tracking for all the races which you can follow here along with finding all the results.
Looking forward to a great regatta!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info re live tracking. Good luck and have fun. You definitely picked a good time to be in Miami - it is VERY cold here in Toronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great regatta Bronwyn!

    ReplyDelete