Wednesday 27 November 2013

Wind Athletes!

Exciting News!

Thanks to John Curtis and the team at Wind Athletes, you can donate to my sailing campaign online and receive a tax receipt. They have listed me on their donation page with current members of the National and Olympic teams. I have been training in Halifax while attending Dalhousie University and, at this time, I am fundraising for the coming winter training in Florida and my program next summer.

On the Wind Athletes donate page, you can find my name in the Laser Radial section and it's as simple as clicking my name and entering a donation amount. All donations of over $25 will receive a tax receipt. For more information on the foundation, check out their website here.

Thanks to all of you who have provided me with both financial and moral support on the past. I couldn't do it without you!

1 comment: